Millennial Esports Grants Stock Options
GlobeNewswire • January 16, 2018
TORONTO, Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Millennial Esports Corp. ("Millennial Esports" or the "Company")(TSX VENTURE:GAME) has granted 1,350,000 stock options to certain officers and directors of the Company, of which, subject to vesting terms, 1,100,000 options are each exercisable into a common share at an exercise price of $0.72 per share for a period of 5 years and 250,000 options are each exercisable into a common share at an exercise price of $0.73 per share for a period of 5 years.
Millennial Esports Corp.:
Millennial Esports provides turnkey global solutions that cover gaming technology and studios, event management, research and analytics, content production, and broadcasting.
- MillennialEsports.gg is the premier operator of tournaments and building communities by and for gamers.
- IDEAS+CARS, based out of Motorsport Valley, UK, provides industry leading knowledge and intellectual property in the burgeoning and increasingly lucrative Esports racing genre.
- Eden Games will soon become part of Millennial Esports' offering in motor sports and racing.
- O'Gaming TV, based in Paris and a part of Alt Tab Productions, is an Esports video content production and events company, and a major player in live French-language esports streaming.
- thE Arena at Neonopolis is Las Vegas's first permanent Esports venue. The 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility accommodates more than 1000 people in comfort and provides technical services including facilities, expertise, and manpower for clients such as EA, Amazon, and Microsoft.
- Stream Hatchet, operating out of Barcelona, Spain, offers complete Esports data analytics solutions. The company focuses on providing actionable intelligence in a format that is easy to understand at a glance.